In One-on-One Coaching we first take a snapshot of where you are today in all areas of your life. Then we will look more closely at those areas that need attention. Working together, we will develop your goals both big and small, and then begin to build the steps necessary to achieve those goals. When you have a non-judgmental advocate strategizing with you and cheering you on to create the life you want, the results are amazing.
Would a Life Transformation Coach be a good match for You?
- Do you feel like you are just going through the motions each day?
- Do you feel deep down that there is something more for you?
- Do you feel stuck and with no direction?
- Do you look at life and think, it is nearly half over and I don’t feel like I have begun to accomplish many of the things I would like to do?
- Do you even know what you want?
- Are you at a crossroads and can’t figure out which path to take?
- Do you wish you had an impartial, non-judgemental advocate to ask you the right questions, and assist you in setting goals and steps to move forward in the direction you choose?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then a life coach would be a good partner to assist you in creating the life you’ve always dreamed about.
Amy came to me after a divorce. She had grown children and barely had any time to focus on herself because she was trying to keep it all together. She didn’t even know what she wanted because she had been in overdrive for so long taking care of others. Though she had an excellent attitude, she was burned out and needed assistance sorting it all out.
We worked together to help her prioritize the things she wanted to do. The first was to leave a job that she hated, and find somewhere new to work. The second was to get her finances in order and the third was to begin to write a book which had been bubbling up in her for years, but she never took that first step. Once these goals were set then we developed steps for Amy to take to achieve the goals. Today she has a new job she loves, her finances are coming together and she has begun to write again.
How does this work?
We will schedule weekly or bi-monthly sessions done by phone or Skype™, with email support in between sessions.
- We will discuss areas of your life where you feel anxiety, stuck, lost and unfulfilled.
- We will work together to set goals and make shifts.
- We will create a plan and the necessary steps to move forward.
- We will discuss blocks and beliefs that might be holding you back.
- We will create actions for you to work on between sessions.
- I will be your advocate, cheerleader and accountability partner in a confidential, non-judgmental collaboration.
Let’s set up a complimentary strategy session to identify how I can assist you.CONTACT ME