- Are you Overwhelmed with all your choices?
- Are you tired of everyone’s advice?
- Do you think you know what you want? or Do you have absolutely no idea?
- With guidance you can come up with…What’s Next for YOU?
This Millennial generation has many more opportunities available to them than previous generations. Because of all these choices, it is hard to navigate through the alternatives and develop your path. There are no limits for what is possible. Which direction makes the most sense for the lifestyle and satisfaction you want?
Being a Millennial is quite amazing. Here are some of the admirable qualities and characteristics of Millennials…
- You are the Technology generation. You have been plugged-in since you were babies.
- You are the most scheduled generation, so you know how to multi-task.
- You are questioners and have very little patience for accepting the way things are.
- You want to make the world a better place and are raising the bar on global sustainability.
- You are attracted to diversity and connection with others.
- You want to make money and you want to make a difference in the world.
Whether you are in your last years of high school, a college student or a recent college graduate, I can HELP you develop a life plan framework for what you want to do, and why it makes sense for you.
Imagine someone assisting you to get focused on YOUR path. Through identifying your interests, strengths, and goals you will be given the opportunity to explore your options and make an informed decision about your What’s Next.
Unless you have a trust fund, it is unlikely you will have the privilege of taking selfies, and checking your “likes” while sipping mocha macchiatos ALL day. If having a fulfilling career and being independent is important to you, and, if having the ability to afford travel, self-indulgent shopping and amazing shoes is on your radar, now is the time to get focused. It is the perfect time to do some planning for your future.
Parents are very well meaning and their interest in your success is coming from the best heart-centered place. Their intention is to help, but sometimes it doesn’t feel like help, instead it feels like interference. I get it…just ask my 3 grown children. When someone impartial is asking you the right questions you can get focused, motivated and working toward a goal. Take away the emotions and progress starts to unfold.
You have coaches helping you in academics, sports, dance and music. It makes sense that you would have a coach for your life goals as well. Doesn’t your future have at least that much importance?
2 Millennial Programs to Work with me…
Millennial Program 1 (MP1)
- High School Juniors & Seniors
- College Freshman & Sophomores
Millennial Program 2 (MP2)
- College Juniors and Seniors
- Recent Graduates